Why you need a computer network?
If your business has more than one computer, chances are you could benefit from networking them. A local area network (LAN) connects your company's computers, allowing them to share and exchange a variety of information. While one computer can be useful on its own, several networked computers can be much more useful.
Here are some of the ways a computer network can help your business:
- File sharing: Have you ever needed to access a file stored on another computer? A network makes it easy for everyone to access the same file and prevents people from accidentally creating different versions.
- Printer sharing: If you use a computer, chances are you also use a printer. With a network, several computers can share the same printer. Although you might need a more expensive printer to handle the added workload, it's still cheaper to use a network printer than to connect a separate printer to every computer in your office.
- Communication and collaboration: It's hard for people to work together if no one knows what anyone else is doing. A network allows employees to share files, view other people's work, and exchange ideas more efficiently. In a larger office, you can use e-mail and instant messaging tools to communicate quickly and to store messages for future reference.
- Organization: A variety of scheduling software is available that makes it possible to arrange meetings without constantly checking everyone's schedules. This software usually includes other helpful features, such as shared address books and to-do lists.
- Remote access: Having your own network allows greater mobility while maintaining the same level of productivity. With remote access in place, users are able to access the same files, data, and messages even when they're not in the office. This access can even be given to mobile handheld devices.
Need network support?Your network connection having problems? Is your internet slowing down? If you are having these problems you might need a new home or small office network installed. We have the services you need, If your network is having trouble and it needs help, please call us. We provide quality network administration and have 23 years of expertise managing networks.
We have experience setting up switches, hubs, gateways/routers, CAT5 cabling, network operating systems, configuring servers, and much more. We handle smal networks with less than 60 users and have experience in enterprise level applications with hundreds of users. We have worked with dozens of local Houston area customers and successfully installed, managed, and troubleshooted numerous network issues and challenges.
Network services We offerAccurate IT hasalso have worked with many wireless networking applications and products, including 802.11 b, 802.11a, and 802.11g & N wireless network systems. We can get you house or small business running wireless quickly!
- We also Install & Fix Internet Phones or "VOIP" phone systems.
- Network Security.
- Router Installation.
- Web & Email Hosting Services.
|Tampa||New Tampa||Citrus Park||South Tampa||Oldsmar||Westchase||Tarpon Springs|
|Town 'N Country||Lutz||Cheval||Palm Harbor||Hillsborough||Pinellas||Pasco|